Friday 10 August 2012

Away on Vacations & Blog Statistics

Yes, it is true, 3 whole weeks and I deserve them! Because I work... a lot! during the rest of the year! When I am not playing Darkfall and reading Forumfall and typing posts for the blog and... I work a lot!!!

These vacations from DF also come at a very good time because I can't keep up with EU1 Clan Discussion forums with the amount of posts that keep popping up! You know, with that APEX, ZAGENDA and apparently RA thingy.

As I will be mostly away from the city where I live and where my super desktop is located, I won't be playing much Darkfall. I'll take my laptop with me but I think I will only log in to pay rent in my beautiful house in Quica village (still have an Ildstein to sell in the vendor by the way - material for the r80 Greataxe; the radian stell already got sold).

As the blog was started a semi-decent amount of time ago, despite all the cancellation periods in-between, I thought it would be interesting to post the STATISTICS that the blog has gotten to date.

Notes: The statistics are "page views" and not "unique visitors" and they are a bit biased towards Portugal because that is where I hail from and thus, I inflate the view counts.

Page Views by Country:

794 - Portugal
686 - United States of America
457 - Sweden
449 - United Kingdom
214 - Zie Germany
134 - Norway
116 - Russia
106 - Teh France
85 - Netherlands
66 - Spain

Operating System:

3455 (88%) - Windows
112 (2%) - Macintosh
108 (2%) - iPhone
69 (1%) - Linux
36 (<1%) - iPod
29 (<1%) - Other Unix
26 (<1%) - Android
25 (<1%) - Blackberry
22 (<1%) - iPad
7 (<1%) - Windows NT 6.1

Browser Type:

1419 (36%) - Internet Explorer
1355 (34%) - Firefox
724 (18%) - Chrome
236 (6%) - Safari
68 (1%) - Opera
50 (1%) - Mobile Safari
26 (<1%) - CriOS
7 (<1%) - SearchToolbar
4 (<1%) - Iron
3 (<1%) - NS8

Websites Sources (where people come from following blog links):

369 - forums.darkfallonline.com
206 - www.mmorpg.com
99 - www.google.com
83 - eqvilibrivm.guildportal.com
62 - www.darkfallonline.com
49 - dfwanted.clannow.com
46 - www.google.co.uk
42 - darkfall.luxarcana.org
39 - www.google.se
32 - yandex.ru
28 - experimental3d.be
28 - immortals-df.enjin.com
4 - duchyofwessex.org
3 - www.stumbleupon.com


And just to top it off
Search Terms (terms people inserted in search engines and ended up in the blog):

41 - darkfall blog
29 - casualdarkfall.blogspot.com
10 - captain nemo darkfall
8 - kraken kill strategy darkfall
4 - darkfall lord cadaver
4 - spiritusme
3 - blog darkfall
3 - casualdarkfall blog
3 - chaos city darkfall
3 - darkfall

Was expecting funnier stuff but oh well

Have a great vacation everyone!

PS - I'll be visiting Amsterdam for zie very first time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment